Monday, September 8, 2008

Hello, deary.

Remember when we used to be near-best friends? Remember that? Do you think I'm so crazy that I would forget about you, that I would forget how much I love you? I'm nowhere near that crazy--not yet at least. Maybe this is why it hurts so bad, because you underestimate me. You underestimate me severely, and I can feel those threads we wove between us slowly tear, like we are gradually unraveling. It's not me, I can promise you that. I would never lose you if I had a choice. Instead, I'm watching you push me away, and there's nothing I can do. I'm no longer one of your priorities, am I? You're turning me away and I can take the hint: You don't care as much as I do. Of course, I understand... I mean, who does?

I'm hollow again. I am not.

No comments: