Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am a reaction, a combination, and an explosion of so many different components. I imagine I exist as being made up of other existences. It hurts to think this way, but I am still imagining the blurring lines between me and the air, the way I'm constantly growing and decaying, becoming something new before I even know it. Imagine that you feel ever bit of stardust vibrating in your body, the glitter of your words' fiery combustion.

I may withdraw from this semester. I don't know how to function when I am all over the place. I can see so many moments from so many directions through so many eyes. When I am wanting to lash out at every angle, it's difficult to sit still and go into the rigor mortis motions of this daily life I live by choice.

Words are magical in every language. Don't doubt their impact on the vast around you.

How do we feel?

No comments: