Thursday, May 29, 2008

today I bought undies, bras, socks, and a belt. I also bought cigarettes, an iced soy black and tan, a vegan banana muffin, and a slice of cheese pizza. Oh victory, I can wear you around, like an extra pound! Whatever.

My therapist kindly pointed out that maybe Lui would be interested in me after I graduate. Way to get my hopes up, you (loving) cunt! She also pointed out that I am torn between responsibility and my inner wild child! Woo! That may be why I constantly am making terrible decisions, yet making good plans for good decisions.

I am so tired I could scream. Fuck you melatonin! i <3 you.

I'm going to sleep in tomorrow. That will be nice.



Sleep ways down like a fine powder
lead-heavy and crushed dust-thick
coating and laying heavenly in the mouths
of every single worshipper singing the
praises of every deity and demonic
beast that walks the same planet we do.

No comments: