Monday, February 25, 2008


I'm at school, in 2nd block, writing my paper. Done with seven pages, writing two or three more, then stopping. 9-10 should be plenty. I would be satisfied with eight and a half, honestly. Then again, I always settle. Always always always, and there's really nothing wrong with that. I just need to pass and I'll be fine, right? No one is expecting me to do a super amazing grandiose project, but it'll be great. I know it. I just want to graduate and go to college for creative writing and english education. I just want to get better and better. I still have to make note cards, a powerpoint, and a product board. I'm probably still forgetting some super duper vital part, what whatev.

I only want to vagabond and write for the rest of my life. Probably teach high school at a place like this. Maybe fall madly in love and bring a uhaul to the second date.

bahahaha, yeah right... right?

No comments: