Thursday, February 14, 2008

Nevermind, neverneverland!

I actually feel pretty cool after getting my hairs cut.

Sweet transformation,
transposition me from dark
into light
the best bits of broken
as if there is love
after fight.

The sun rose today over a sky of white like the snow itself that sat upon the lawn. Today was promised as gloomy, misunderstood to be melancholy, and yet here it is: bright. Startling white light like so many scratchy voiced songs sung so long ago, in husky noises like recorders and feedback, broken bass thrumming in a cracklesnap punch so abrupt that you sweat it. You're exposed here in the atmosphere, and it's easy to be so at home when the weather is fair.


I have Tegan&Sara st-st-st-stuck in my head.

WHEN MYYYYYY LOUD GUITAR COMES INN.
WHEN MYYY THUMPIN DRUMS COME THRU.

No comments: