Monday, February 18, 2008



Today was the first day I've ever been there. You know where. It was more than nice, because the company was awesome and sweet and amazing and all kinds of good things... and the coffee was neverending. Like, The Neverending Coffee. I'm going to haunt there for the rest of my days and drink shitloads of coffee--Completely obscene amounts of coffee. Cheap coffee&cigarettes sound wonderful right now, when I'm craving creature comfort.

I've been looking for the perfect diner my whole life. A place where I can drink endless cups of coffee and breathe eat drink smoke and write.

P.S. My hedgehog, Midge, died today. She was a very happy hedgehog.
P.P.S. I wrote this entire entry last night before my connection went out.

1 comment:

no thanks said...

Welcome to the world of Jans.
:)