Saturday, February 9, 2008

I've got this wicked cough,
and I'm spitting blood.
and nothing has turned out
quite like it should,
but hell if I give up
it'll end so rough.
so I keep heading down the same road
where many speed and many slow
and very few venture to go
down
just because we're fixing to
drown
in this tide
is it living
has it died

I've got this wicked cough
and I'm spitting blood.
It's sloven sloth
and the red rosebud,
dragging me around
with words so profound.
They don't really know
what to do.
So I guess they will just
turn to you
and say
way to go

you killed her
first
now drive
immersed
in this guilt
like a quilt
since you've
stuck yourself
in herself.

(applause.)


How sweet is this song? The rhythm is a little creativekookycrazy, but I like it a lot and the ending is just ridiculous.

No comments: