Wednesday, February 27, 2008

sweetest perfection, of any kind

5:46

I'm toying with the idea of giving up. I miss so many things. I love too much. Today I told my nutritionist that I'm not going to see her anymore. I'm not sure if I do miss the illness or not, but I know it's too hard to keep things up like this. Someone save me, please. Either save me or leave me the fuck alone, because I don't want to deal with this shit. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of caring and acting like I mean everything I say and do. I keep feeling like yes, today is the day that will kill me. What is wrong with me that I am not worth as much as everyone else? Why am I inexplicably less valuable than the next person?

I wonder if this is what it's like to hear voices, knowing exactly which choice you should be making and choosing another option anyways.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

please dont give up.

i know ive been a shitty friend, but you're one of the most valuable people i have in my life.

you're worth more than all of this.

no thanks said...

but but but
i won't be able to exist without you.

when you left
it was too hard

maybe i haven't been showing it
but i'm so glad you came back
i'm just sorry it hurts so bad. :(