Monday, April 21, 2008

Haha, son of a bitch! I'm apparently not even allowed to leave class to talk to Dr. Harris. What. The. Fuck. Such a big bummer about that. On the bright side, only thirty more minutes until I leave to go to therapy. Can I honestly type for thirty minutes? Is it possible? I should have brought my gameboy or something. But I didn't and now I'm stuck here without anything to really do. AND I'm missing creative writing, which suckssuckssucks, especially since Newlin said she had something to give me. That's completely ridiculous. Why is everything so complicated? I don't know what the hell to do other than just keep typing, which is madness in itself. I'm pretty sure that if I just keep writing I will lose my mind. Maybe I will read a book or write in my actual journal. Maybe I will write poetry. Maybe I will go crazy.

I'm worried about whether or not I can really lose this weight without going overboard. I don't think losing twenty pounds is too bad. Even though when I say it it sounds quite stupid. Twenty is a lot, isn't it? I don't believe that "Isn't" should be an actual contraction. It's stupid, because it doesn't actually sound like it's a real structurally sound thing to say. "Is not it?" What the fuck! That's so stupid. Anyways! Weight. I'm losing my mind about this whole diet and weight thing. My summer meal plan is pretty easy to stick to, I mean, it's the same thing day after day. BUT! I'm prone to lashing and acting out from boredom, so I need to watch for that.

Should I be worried that I'm sprinting back to this with open arms? I'm really kind of losing my mind about this. Hey, only twenty more minutes before I leave. I'm probably going to leave in fifteen minutes anyways.

So, inschoolprobation looks like this:
-no unsupervised restroom breaks
-no more than five minutes to get to class
-no leaving class at all
-no leaving campus during lunch

how fucking idiotic is that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my baby finally fell victim to the guilford county schools system.

im so proud and sad at the same time.