Saturday, April 19, 2008

I love you more than I can possibly to describe, but oh what to say!

I got suspended a few weeks ago, after getting caught with a knife, vicodin, xanex, and three packs of cigarettes in my purse. I only got caught because I bled on the VP's chair and was so fucking numb that I just told the truth. Only suspended for 10 days, so no huge deal. I went to therapy the next day, threatened to kill myself, and was hospitalized at approximately 10:30 that night. While there, I started purging after nearly all of my meals. I was in there for around five days, which was far too long to be in such a shitty place. After that, I had to spend the days with my mother while I was under my quasi house-arrest. I've now visited Asheville twice, and it's a big yes in my book. My family is worried because I made it known that I am committed to losing more weight, and they don't know if they can feel comfortable sending me two hours out of their reach. I do have a roommate in mind, a sweet girl whom I have much in common with. I'm also going to apply for the honors program, and I do hope I get in because I am pretty stoked.

I AM:
getting this work done before I go back to school, graduating, going to UNCA, teaching, traveling, WRITING.





i miss you lot.

No comments: