Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life is fucking ridiculous. I mean, come on! These restrictions at school are fucking stupid and I can't believe Dr. Harris actually agrees with the fact that I need to be on such heavy probation. Whatever, at least he said that eventually I might be able to get off of probation. That's what really matters. right? Hey, only thirty more minutes aynways, not like I have to be here forever, and I hear that we're not going to be doing anything serious in CW today, which will be a nice change from all of the shit I have to catch up on in my other classes. Guitar was especially embarassing yesterday, considering that I could barely play the piece that Lui placed before my eyes. I suck quite badly right now, but I can get better. I know I can. At least I missed the concert. I'm worried about all of this restriction at school. It's really messing up my mindset for, well, everything! I don't know what the fuck to do about all of this shit. I mean, what am I supposed to ddo? Kelly (my therapist) told me that this is a good chance for me to live within my boundaries, but I hate to be held in the confines of actual boundaries. For the most part, I keep myself within certain boundaries and then run wild outside of those. I know that system is a deadsetting for self-destruction, but still! On the bright side, going to uni might help me lose weight. As long as I still go the gym at least four times a week, I can live off of fruits and veggies and protein. God this is an awful idea. Haha, Alex is wandering around. Apparently she asked Dr. Harris about my in-school-restrictions. It almost sounds as nice as in-school-suspension, doesn't it? Ha, maybe not.

No comments: