Monday, April 21, 2008

This is madness. First day back, another fifty minutes or so to go. WHAT A BUMMER. Ohmeohmy, I just asked Taylor if I can go to the restroom, and he said he would have to call Tally to take me. What. The. Fuck! I'm just going to keep writing. It's not a huge deal, but come on! I need to pee! This is fucking ridiculous. I am going to lose my mind as this rate. But maybe Lui will trust me? Maybe? Please trust me. I hope that I can escape this wicked fate I have cast down upon my self. Apparently we're supposed to have a meeting as well, or at least that's what Harris said. It's amazing that I'm actually focusing on this at the moment. Only thirty more minutes! At which point I will need to free my bladder from the confines of liquidity.

Being an orthorectic is madness. I am just looking to control so much of my life. Speaking of which, I had a long-ass talk with my aunt and uncle last night about the consequences of my purging. If I purge in my room ever again and they find out, I will be moved back to my mother's house. Which would be detrimental as hell. I'm back on my summer meal plan, a.k.a. the beast diet. I've actually started another blog concerning only my dance with orthorexia. I've been going to the gym almost every day and trying to eat properly. It's just really hard for me to shake these old habits. The only thing I'm really going to allow myself is sugarfree gum, which I'm both afraid of and addicted to. Thank goodness I'm going to therapy today at three o'clock. I don't know what is going to happen during lunch, especially if they're holding onto not allowing me to go to the restroom by myself. Sweet! Only like twenty more minutes! This is fucking awful. I just want to leave leave leave. LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE. GO to therapy and GO home, maybe GO to the gym. I FUCKING HATE THIS ALREADY. ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLL!!! haha, I'm ridiculous, and I really have to pee. Really badly. MY BLADDER--SHE WEEPS!

Why is this so difficult? I'm going to fail this class, & I don't care I don't care I don't care.

If I pass the other three, does it really matter?

I'm going to go to UNCA either way!

No comments: