Saturday, March 1, 2008



Whoa, never knew citing shit could be so tedious. Daaaamn. Now for NOTECARDS, then powerpoint, then product board, then letters and speech and outfit. blahblahblah. I'm going to upload the finished thing soon.

I'm feeling so much better, lovelies. Thank you for being so wonderful, each and every one of you--there's nothing wrong with being selfish every once in a while! It's hard to be out and about, stripped down to the nerves and exposed so raw to be touched by everything that comes your way. It hurts... badly. I don't know how to describe it, but sometimes I get so happy I cry because it is just too much. I have to be handled gently right now, and most people seem to think that I'm right and ready to be jostled around a bit. They're wrong, but they've got the right idea in that I need to build up some tolerance. Maybe then I will be able to experience things head-on and full-force.

Until then, be careful, my deers. Just know that I'm in my tiny lavender pupae, wrapped up tightly, strengthening my wings as quickly as I can.

I can't wait to be free.

No comments: