Monday, December 29, 2008

haha... and again:

-pheasant feathered headband
-peacock feathered headband
-plain silver ring
-bajillion sparkly bracelets
-bajillion multicolored bracelets
-shimmery green eyeshadow
-shimmery blue mascara
-glittery gold nailpolish
-black knockoff wayfarer sunglasses!

I woke up at 2-something this morning and never passed back out.

I want to grab a soda out of the kitchen, but I'm hiding and avoiding my SUPER-LOUD aunt from Texas. Imagine my loud mother, plus a Texan accent, and amplify that by like ten.

I'm watching CSI: Miami and wishing I was David Caruso... but handsomer and more effeminate, minus dumping my pregnant girlfriend.

How would you feel if I looked like David Caruso?
How would you feel if I acted like him... every day?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sure you are more attractive than David Caruso. So why would you like to look like him?
Orange hair, freckless allo over, hunckback and midlife crisis?

I know we all got our dreams BUT DAVID CARUSO????