Friday, December 26, 2008




Oh my goodness. The Killers' new album? Yes yes yes, please! Thanks, Walmart.

I think I really need to acquire all musical pieces containing even a trace of glamour.
Glam-everything makes the days (and nights) a little more bearable.
Haha, this probably makes me incredibly lame. Do you think I give a damn, or a fuck?

I'm really starting to appreciate the glory of soundtracks, especially the supposedly shitty ones. My father is helping me with this by supplying me with an entire terabyte of randomly amazing shit.

Now, let me brag:

Soundtracks, movies, television shows, albums, books, etc. So, um, how about Hedwig and the Angry Inch as well as Rocky Horror Picture Show?! Yes, please. The entire set of Home Movies (my dad doesn't know that in my mind he is Coach McGuirk and that first episode KILLS ME with hilarity) and Harvey Birdman, along with Venture Bros. and a shit-ton of other vague stuff. How about Dogma? C'mon guys... DOGMA. Alan Rickman in eyeliner. How can you not love my dad? Not to mention, I've been trying to find that XTC album, "Skylarking," and voila! Like fucking magic. There's even the Christmas special for Venture Bros. Bahahaha. MY DAD IS AWESOME. Plus tons of Captain Beefheart (sooo like my father). Enough Eno to kill a bitch.

Aphex Twin. Eels. Beck. Smiths. The Cure. Sonic Youth. Roxy Music. Robert Fripp. Elastica. 10 CCs. Honestly, the list goes on for quite a while, but holy shit holy shit holy shit! If you ever wonder where I get my musical tastes, just look at my father and listen to his music. I don't think this is all music he likes as much as it is music he knows I like--which is awesome. GAHGAHGAH.

Now, a side-note: This Killers album is fantastic.

I have to work tomorrow. On the bright side, I will be thirty-five dollars heavier, and listening to all of this crazy shit if at all possible at all times!

No comments: