Saturday, December 27, 2008


um... so yeah:

-silver lamé leggings
-black lamé leggings
-gold sequined shirt
-grayish shrug
-purple alligator skin purse
-bright pink ruffled hobo bag
-blush pink heels
-black and fur bomber hat


thanks, Target! You make blowing 150 bucks seem effortless!
... Minus the crazy amount of dressing room scandal.

I was given:
-cherrrrrry red michael jackson bomber jacket
-argyle cardigan
-argyle book tote
-black woven jacket


NOW I NEED:

-vests
-obnoxiously large sunglasses that are not pink (or white) and do not make me look like a baby
-MOCCASIN BOOTS
-an ugly cuff watch
-scarves
-a cloak
-more makeup!!!
-a fur coat
-platform boots
-false eyelashes
-petticoats
-kilt flaps
-a corset
-a denim jacket that I can tear to hell and back
-top hats


...I also want a Victorian collar made of exotic bird feathers, but I can make that myself.

I want to be a rainbow, one of oil-spills and shattered neon lights. Trust me, I can handle this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This picture looks a lot like an earky David Bowie. I like it.