Friday, December 5, 2008


I have sneezed over sixty times in the past hour, and probably more like over seventy times. I type, I sneeze, I blow my nose, I type, I sneeze, I blow my nose. It just can't be very sanitary, even if I'm not contagious. Then again, think of what weird sneezing-disease I might have suddenly developed. Also, a note to Miss Hannah: if you somehow gave me this weird sneezing-disease and I end up coughing blood or with Mega Mono... I will give it back to you once you are better. That's not a threat, just a promise. :D

I am enjoying writing this final essay so much that I fear I will never leave it be. I'm already around the page requirement and I still have so much to write about, including answering the other half of the questions asked in the assignment. Literally writing literature about literacy isn't literary genius or literate qualification. Seriously, guys, please stop me. I'm losing my mind. I took another ritalin and two more provigil just a little while ago (or what seems like just a little while ago) and I feel like I have to keep writing and writing and writing. I must keep doing something that at least feels productive even if it isn't really. So I'm writing this.

I need to...

(Academic Writing)
-just get this paper over with
-write the next ones
-cite the sources for the first one
-read for FIT responses!
-write the FIT responses!!!
(by the 10th?)

(Health and Wellness Promotion)
-talk with professor on Monday
-do the makeup exam
-write the two-page paper
-study for the final exam
-bullshit a fitness log
(by ???...?)

(Creative Writing)
-write review of Creative Writing
-find out if new story will work
-revise the old story if not
(by the 10th?)

(Education)
-write five-page letter
-write one-page review of semester
(by the 15th!)

I just realized that if you rearrange the first letter of only the first word of my class titles, you can spell ACHE. Isn't that so nifty and slightly ironic? No? Too bad, because it's true, and I am never going to say that something is "true" ever again without thinking of this amazing/awful essay.

Dears, please save me from this hellish week that has managed to sneak up on me. I honestly just want to keep writing, and what I write doesn't matter as long as it's holding my focus. I am NOT going to let things get to this point next semester. I mean, shit, how could I after this? And this is just the beginning!

Woo! Only roughly fifty to seventy more pages to go!

1 comment: