Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Hallo, loves.

Today I cried in front of my new therapist and roommate for the first time. It felt okay, almost good, just knowing that I am surrounded by people who can't completely empathize but still care enough not to judge me. I am very, very happy with my new roommate. She's quite awesome, and not nearly as judgmental as my last one. Today when she was upset, we talked. When I was upset, we talked.

I'm really trying hard to work up the motivation to do well. I understand that I can, but shouldn't, go back to my symptoms. They're just not worth it, considering how shitty my life used to be. I mean, I'm not perfectly happy and symptom-free, but I'm doing so much better. I wouldn't wish my old ways on my worst enemy.

For the time being, I've emailed and discussed and scheduled with my professors concerning my attendance and make-up assignments. I can do this. I just need to go to class, make up my work, and do the work I owe them. Not a huge deal, just a lot of effort on my part, especially since I've never been good at either of those things. Somehow I just usually get out of them. Ehhh, it was bound to happened eventually. Just like getting busted in highschool. Fuck that, man.

I'm going to write more poetry, etc. soon, I promise. For now, I have to write a poem in iambic pentameter. Bleh.

p.s. I'm taking such better care of myself. I'll be fine. I know I will. I have to be!

No comments: