Friday, October 31, 2008



Deerboy,
have me on my hands and knees.
Please,
make me feel these crazy needs.


O LAWD, I think I had forgotten, or rather pushed to the back of my mind, just how "caring" I get when I'm drunk. And goddamned honest, too.

HOW DID FIVE SHOTS DO THIS TO ME? HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW?!

So, I've a new resolution: quit smoking, sprint more, then drink less more often. Sounds like a solid plan to me, am I right?

I just need to avoid mixing most pills and liquor. The side-effects can be numbing at best, when even then I don't get the good-drunk feelings, and I have to come down later. Fuck that.

LIQUOR-LUST FOREVER.

Tonight/Yesterday I had:
-1 starbucks vanilla doubleshot espresso energy drink
-5 shots of sour apple vodka mixed with sprite zero
-1 very drawn-out lustful interaction with a pretty boy

Tomorrow/Today?:
-wake up in 3-4 hours
-do hair and makeup
-eat breakfast
-study for exam
-take exam
-clean room
-pack
-catch a ride with my roommate and her emotionally stunted guy friends and go home

Weekend:
-hookah?
-new tattoo?
-birthday party?
-MAKEUP WORK D:

No comments: