Saturday, November 29, 2008

I SHAVED MY HEAD. :O













JUST KIDDING,

but seriously, yeah, I am definitely considering doing just that. On the other hand, I love just how fucking curly my hair is lately. Fuck feeling obligated to straighten my hair, because my cherubic hair is plain adorable. But, I feel like I need a change, something drastic. But, I want to grow my hair out. But, I want a mohawk. But, I hate the upkeep! I mean, what doesn't require upkeep? Long hair. What don't I have yet? Long hair. What do I love/hate? That quite possibly awkward growing stage. Besides, what if I don't look good with a mohawk anymore, or with a shaved head? What if I grew out of being able to pull off all of that crazy shit? Is that possible? Do I really give a shit? I think that's the misconception concerning mohawks and shaved heads... despite how it seems, you kind of have to give a shit to keep shaving your head and spiking that motherfucker. Gah, and all the fucking product you have to put into your fucking hair is ridiculous! I can't decide if it's worth it or not. Eh, it will work itself out. After all, it's just hair! I've done it before. Short pixie cut? Check. Dykey soccer mom hair? Check. Fascimullet? Check. Relatively long hair? Check. Shaved head? Check. Mohawk? Check. Half-shaved head? Check, but kind of too much. Anyways, I am not going to curl up into a tiny ball and cry if I dislike my haircut. It's just surface bullshit, just another way to express myself.

Last night I got incredibly shit-faced/wasted/plastered/druuunk and spent around an hour (at least) curled up in a friend's bathroom, just fucking puking my poor fucking guts out. I had only had seven shots and one full glass of wine. It was completely ridiculous. At one point, I think I was hunched over the toilet, puking with my undies down because I had just peed, and my babygirl walked in to check on me. I think that's what happened. I don't remember a lot. I know I puked outside and acted like it was no big deal. Later, I went outside with a plastic bowl in case I threw up again, just so I could have another cigarette. God, I haven't been that bad in forever. There was abso-fucking-lutely no way I was driving home, so I had to spend the night, and today my mother freaked out at me because I hadn't even called.

Bright side? Ritalin, bitches! Getting at least a D average! Taking the rest of my meds! Cutting throats and shooting dope!



GAAAAHHHHHH. sorry, crazy, my bad.

No comments: