Wednesday, November 5, 2008



What is this? I know I have feelings and that he may as well, so why am I making the situation even more difficult by making these unwise decisions? I should know better than to give in to compulsions. Apparently he likes me a lot, and I like him too. I'm afraid that I'm going to scare him away. I feel like my emotions, to quote the Dead Kennedys, make me a monster. After all, it's been no more than five days and I'm already so fucking invested. But in my defense, the attachment began the moment I met him. I knew I was attracted to him immediately, and then we just get along so fucking well. Still, there is no excuse for doing what I did tonight. It is definitely at least half my fault.

Just because I care doesn't mean I need to start writing sappy poetry. I'm going to resist that urge, at least.

No comments: