Tuesday, November 4, 2008



So this is it. I need to get my studies together, work up the motivation to achieve what I need to, what I want to. Everything else should be secondary, except for my own health and well-being. I have so much work to do, and it needs to get done as soon as possible. I've never been very good at this final cram, but I can do it. I really can. I have to.

The guys and the drama are completely optional. I know that, and I've got to act like I know that. Stop obsessing, Mia!

I'm quitting smoking cigarettes and weed, drinking, and popping pills. I've already started quitting the pills and weed and alcohol, and smoking will come after the final stretch of exams, etc., when I can manage to go briefly comatose during winter break.

glurrrrrggggh.

SNAP OUT OF IT, MIA.

No comments: